My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Candy!!!


Good morning y’all. I woke up with two little warm bodies. Nick and Bubba took Papa’s spot. When I crawled into bed, as soon as I laid my head on my pillow, Nick instantly curled up next to me. I just love it when a child does that. I have always been told that I put off a lot of heat. My husband says that he doesn’t need a heater at night because he has me.

Yesterday didn’t go quiet the way I had hoped but I did manage to get the squares cut for Bernice’s quilt. I am hoping to sew the diagonals today. I made several batches of candy as well. I made fudge, coconut bon bons, peanut butter cups. I was going to make trash (chex mix) but I forgot the pretzels. I am still debating with myself if I want to try making divinity. I am also going to make some peanut brittle. The kiddos all loved the candy (duh).


Bernice and Karen didn’t get to come over yesterday. I really missed you ladies. I was hoping to have the music up and us laughing while we visited. But there will be another time. I am not sure what all kids and I are going to do today. I know that we need to sweep and mop. I have done the laundry all ready. We put all of the boxes in the car from left over Christmas decorations.


We will probably take them to storage. I want to hang three Christmas wall hangings. We are going to go to the grocery store to get frozen pizza and soda and pretzels. I think that while we are eating, we will watch a Christmas show. The kiddos got excited when I told them that we were going to do this.

I hope that you find some enjoyment today. Relax and do something for yourself. Pamper yourself, it’s not called selfish, it’s called SELF CARE! Love on yourself so that you can love on others.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...