My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Feel the excitement!


Good morning y’all. I hope that this morning finds you thinking only good things. I had an interesting day yesterday. I called the gentleman that we are wanting to rent from. He said that the house would be ready next weekend. Wow! We have been waiting for about 4 months and it seems almost like a dream. I am super excited and have been packing a little in the past couple of months. But for some reason yesterday after I spoke with him, I felt overwhelmed. I couldn’t concentrate on anything. My mind was going in all kind of directions. Today feels better so far!

My plans for today is to pack up the couple of boxes that I have. I know that we are going to need more boxes because I really haven’t started my bedroom. I am also going to paint my table legs. This will be second coat. Then once that dries, I’ll be able to turn it up and get the top. Putting polyurethane on it will not happen until the weather gets warmer.

How do you work through being overwhelmed? I find myself shutting down, zoning out, and unable to concentrate. Now that I have had a night to sleep on it, I find that I can decide what I need to do. As I have gotten older, it seems like getting overwhelmed is more common. When I was younger, I handled so much at one time and don’t really remember getting overwhelmed. That seems odd to me.

Wesley and I got the laundry room packed up. He is supposed to get all the stuff off the porch and put in storage this weekend. I have a U-Haul reserved for next Saturday. On this Monday, I’m going to call the electrical company to schedule a disconnect here and a reconnect over there. I also need to call the cable company for the same reason. Then I need to get a forward address form from the post office. I think that I should make a list of all the people who I need to inform of our address change.

I can sit here and think all day long but that isn’t going to help me get things done. I hope that you all have a wonderful day. Hugs to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...