My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Sunshine Day


Good morning y’all. I hope that you are reading this with a smile on your face and in your heart. I slept until 7:30 but I didn’t go to bed until 1:30. I feel pretty good this morning. We went over to Karen and Rob’s last night. Bernice went as well. It was so nice to enjoy a meal together. There is nothing like spending an evening with good friends. 💕

We played a couple of games of dominoes. I don’t like to brag but……….we won 2 out of the 3 games that we played. Rob just had knee replacement and is doing very well from what I can tell, however, it didn’t help his domino playing ability. haha 😂🤣

We are going see Emilio today. We are taking him some boots and he asked for pizza today. I think that we will probably pick him up some honey buns as well. I have a game pack that has multiple game in a carrying case that I hope they will let him have.

I’m hoping to pick up some paint and polyurethane so that I can finish our table. I got it all sanded yesterday. I am super stoked about getting it done. I have a few things to figure out about the material and how to cut it in a perfect circle and do I want it to go all the way to the edge or leave about an inch of white all the way around.

I also need to box up some of the house today. I think if I can get myself motivated and box one room a day, I’ll be able to get it done in no time. My kitchen will probably take a couple of days, but it is still doable. MOTIVATE MOTIVATE MOTIVATE!!!!!

I hope that you have a wonderful day and have a little fun today. No matter what, keep a smile on your face.

2 comments:

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...