My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Cold front in Texas


Top of the morning to ya! I hope that you are staying warm. It is supposed to get cold here today. Of course, our cold would be some of y’alls heat wave. We shall see how cold it gets. We are going to pack up the kitchen and maybe the laundry room. We will see how it goes. I am also going to go through my clothes today. There are clothes that don’t fit and clothes that I don’t wear. I don’t see any reason why I should keep them.

Wesley and I slept in this morning. I woke up at 7:30 and he woke up at 8:00. I don’t know what has gotten into us but it sure is nice. We are drinking our first cup of coffee and chit chatting. I think that it might be a good day. Oh, wait a minute, it can be any kind of day I choose. God woke me up and allowed me to live another day so I will rejoice in it.

Why does it have to get cold when I want to paint? I got the table top done. I need cut it in a circle and paint my table. The material looks so good. I like the way it came together. I think it looks really sharp. I’m a little nervous about cutting it into a circle. But I figure that I will use a string to keep the right measurements.

I hope that your day is beautiful. Stay warm if it is cold where you are. Have a little fun today, it is Saturday. Hugs to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...