My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Housework


Howdy everyone! I hope that this beautiful morning finds you doing well. As far as how I am doing, great. I am very thankful to God for allowing me another morning. I’m capable of getting out of bed without help and I didn’t pee in bed as I got up! Lol 

I have a lot to do today. Will I get it all done? Probably not but I’m going to give it my best shot. I have already started a load of laundry. I need to sweep and mop where my cat and dog have made messes. I have paper that is shredded and all kinds of things that they find to play with.


I enjoyed yesterday with you Bernice. It was fun in Walmart when people around us didn’t realize we were friends and we were talking smack to each other! I think that both of us needed it. I wish you were here today while I’m cleaning because we have fun no matter what we are doing.

Wesley and I went by the house and they have painted the outside of it. It is a light green instead of the dark green. It looks like they are truly working on it, trying to get it ready. I hope so because I am going to be down to the bare necessities in the next couple of days.

I hope that you have a wonderful day and do something nice for yourself today! Hugs!!!!!AA


2 comments:

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...