My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Friday, January 11, 2019

The struggle is real


Good morning all. I get to have any kind of day that I want. I get to clean house, cook, and work with Lucy. She is getting out of control. We got her a kennel yesterday. And I have been trying to work with her, but she is so hard headed.


My last couple of days have been tough. I went over to Bernice’s house yesterday and Karen came to see me the day before. Tonight, we are going over to Karen’s and Rob’s house. I feel like I have been struggling. I have so much to do and can not get motivated. I need to box up a lot of our things, but I can’t seem to make myself do it.

I have a project to do that I’m excited about but same thing, I can’t bring myself to do it. I’m going to redo a table that we have that will fit in the new kitchen. I’m going to take lots of pictures when I get it started. I’m going to use material on top and put a thick layer of polyurethane on it.

I need to figure out what my problem is. But I have promised myself that I am going to at least do one thing today. Either I’m going to box stuff up or start the table. I don’t think that I’m overwhelmed, and I definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel but I can’t seem to take that one step at a time toward the light.

But today I am going to get out of this funk! I hope that you have a wonderful day and do something productive like I am going to do!


2 comments:

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...