My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Let the light shine in


Good morning all! I am up early today and I’m not sure that I know why. I get to take my bff to the eye doctor. After that, I think that we might see what kind of trouble we can get into. I’m thinking that we are in need of adventure within the next couple of months. Bernice, what do you think? Think we can come up with some kind of adventure that would be fun?

Today is Tuesday and it’s a new year and whole year of new possibilities. A lot of my days are adventures because I don’t always know what will happen. It’s exciting and keeps me on my toes. I know that I can’t say that I’m bored very often.

I figured out my next project. The house that we will be moving into is fairly small. I won’t have room for my big table (because the dinning room will be my sewing room). I have a small table that the sides fold down. I think that I want to redo it. I need to strip it down and sand it. I’m not sure if I want to stain it or paint it. I need to look up pictures and see what I want to do. I will keep in mind that I want to do my kitchen in sunflowers.

I challenge each of you to find a project (anything) and work on completing it. I know that for me, when I finish a project, it makes me feel great. Have a wonderful day! Hugs and kisses coming your way!


4 comments:

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...