My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Thinking of a new project


Top of the morning to you! I think that it is going to be a beautiful Sunday. I’m a little sore this morning but it is a good sore. I cleaned my house yesterday. Wesley helped me, and we got a lot done. It’s been a busy week but today will be an easy one. We have been going and going and going! We have had a lot of together time. It has been fun reconnecting.

We got to see two of our grandchildren yesterday. Raelynn and Elvis, they are just so cute. Thank you, Lindsey, for letting us see them for a bit. They even gave us hugs goodbye. We left there and went to get Wesley’s trailer from his dads. Lil Wesley had cleaned it out for us and had the tires fixed. We really appreciate it! When we got home, we decided to cook chicken fried deer steak.

But first we cleaned. We swept and mopped the living room, kitchen, dining room, our bedroom, and our bathroom. I also cleaned our bathroom, did laundry, and started dinner. It looks so much better than it did. However, this is why I am sore.

I know that I need a project to keep me busy, just not sure what I am going to do. I have been looking at different ideas for curtains for the new house. The windows are long and narrow. But I think that today, I am just going to veg out and play some games, maybe my sims game. I don’t know, maybe Wesley and I can play a game or two.

Do something fun today! Rejuvenate your body, mind, and spirit today! Hugs and kisses to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...