My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Friday, January 4, 2019

New year and new beginnings


Good morning y’all! I hope that this new year is off to a good start. It’s been a bit odd for me but good none the less. My hubby has been home this week. I’ve been helping some friends. I haven’t had much time to think. We found out that the house that we are hoping to move into should be ready the first of February. I’m excited about that. 


All the decorating thoughts are going through my head. I know that I have decided that I want sunflowers in my kitchen. I like the idea of yellow, it’s bright and cheerful. I am so tired of how dark this house is. I can’t open the back windows because the windows are all nasty. I am ready for some fresh air and natural light in my house.

I can go on and on about the things that I want to do but then I wouldn’t get anything done all day. I even went on Sim4 and designed a house that looked like the one we are supposed to move into. How crazy is that? Wesley and I have talked about a garden and flower beds.

This is my idea of what I want in a flowerbed: 

This is what it usually looks like: 



So, I’m thinking that this weekend, we are going to try to start going through everything and decide what needs to be kept and what needs to go. If it has been in storage for two years, it needs to go. I am going to start ‘dehording’ our house and storage! Heck, we have stuff that has been in storage for 6 years. So how sad is that?

Well, I hope that you have a wonderful day. I am planning on getting a pedicure today and then come back to work here at the house.


2 comments:

  1. Good morning beautiful!!
    Yes y’all will make it looks beautiful once ya move in !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning my beautiful friend. With help, yes, we will make it beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...