My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Beautiful Sunday


Good morning everyone. It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day. You will not believe what we did yesterday. We went to visit Emilio and returned home. When we got home, we were a little tired, so we decided to lay down and take a nap. Well…….our nap lasted until early this morning. I have already done 3 loads of laundry and even put them away. I need to get my kitchen cleaned up. I will do that after church this morning.


After church, we are going to Walmart to pick up our prescriptions and a few other things. I am hoping to pick up the paint that I need for the table. I would like to get it done today or tomorrow. We also need to run by the storage to pick up a dolly to move boxes around. I think that I want to box up my dining room and start my kitchen.

I hope that I don’t get tired early today. I feel good and need to get some things done. I hope that you do all the things that you want to do today. I’m off to get ready for church.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...