My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

1 day at a time


Good morning everyone. I didn’t write yesterday because I was so stressed out. That’s probably should be the days that I want to write the most. My house is topsy turvy and it is driving me crazy! The whole household is excited and anxious which is stressful. Kids are kids and they are excited beyond words. They are doing things that isn’t normal for them. This makes Wesley stressed out and upset. This makes my stress even worse like I don’t have enough. I have my own things going on in my head.

Please God give me a calm spirit and peace. I know that there isn’t anything constant but change and I must adjust to change. Help me keep my sanity through this. It is rougher than I thought, and they are still here. What is going to happen to us when they leave? Will we pull together, or will it rip us apart? We don’t communicate very well. I feel hurt and alone because when I try to talk to him, he either withdraws or shuts me out with anger. He doesn’t see it that was but that is how it makes me feel.

I have all of my blankets completed but now have to wrap them all! Wow, I wasn’t sure that I would get them done. I have pictures of all but one. I will open it back up and take a picture so that I can post a picture of all of them. I’m already thinking about next year. Then I stop and say to myself “Are you crazy? You have enough going on right now, don’t add anything to your own plate.”


Enough stress talk. Are you ready for Christmas? I hope so! There are only 6 more days! I “think” that I have everything done but I am sure that there are things that I am forgetting but I will deal with that one day at a time! Do something festive for yourself today and everyday until Christmas. Don’t let the Christmas blues get to you!


2 comments:

  1. My prayers sister in Christ my prayers!!❤️❤️πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’•πŸ’•you are a awesome strong beautiful woman you will overcome this like every other obstacle you have came across!! Pray it up see you later beautiful!!❤️

    ReplyDelete

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...