My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Sunday, December 16, 2018

9 more days!



 Good morning all. We had a good day. I took the kiddos to the church for their Christmas party. We had a wonderful time. When we got home, I was so tired that I got in bed and slept for four hours. I wonder if I’m a little depressed?? I seem to be tired a lot. I guess that maybe I’m trying to deal with the kids leaving or more like I’m not dealing with it inside my mind. But I don’t want to think about that today.
       



We have decided to have their Santa today. I’m taking them to church and Wesley is going to stay here. He will put out their gifts and say that Santa made a special trip because they are moving. We were up to midnight wrapping presents. I print off tags with “Santa’s” signature. That’s what we are doing with them today. I’m hoping to get one of my blankets down.

Other than that, we are just going to enjoy the kids today. Don’t forget family, call one up and say that you love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...