My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Friday, December 21, 2018

Family Christmas 2 more days

Good morning everyone. This is going to be short because I have so much to do. We are leaving for my daughters this afternoon. Our Family Christmas is Sunday! I must pack up our clothes and get my bipap machine ready and get all the food together. On our way out, I need to stop and get some things at the grocery store.
Yesterday I managed to get all the presents wrapped with the help of Mikka. Thank you Mikka! She also made the fudge for me. I got all the cornbread made for dressing. And I made peanut brittle. Mikka’s cousin came over and we made the coconut bonbons, but I need to dip them today.
I hope that all goes as planned today. I will be busy but not overwhelmed! I can do my blog while at my daughters, but I can’t post pictures. I think that this will be an awesome weekend! Here are the pictures of all the blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...