My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Running behind


Good morning y’all. How has your morning started? I hope great. I have something that I want to share with you. I’ve been told on numerous occasions that I have the “noasatall” (no a** at all) disease. I’ve tried to explain that I do have an a**, it just moved from behind me to in front of me and added to my belly. Now, I ordered a new bra because my old ones are getting too big in the cups. So, I ordered a “C” cup and got it in yesterday. It is a beautiful bra. This morning, I tried on my beautiful new bra with the smaller cup size and guess what! Not only has my ass gone to my belly but it seems as if gravity is making my boobs migrating south. What the heck is up with that? 🤦‍♀️


On to better things! I finished 3 more blankets yesterday. I didn’t get them wrapped yet and today isn’t looking like the day either. I am going to Bernice’s today. She is going to pick me up and we are going to work on her mom’s quilt. I’ll do the cutting and she can do the sewing. What a team! I am super excited about spending the day together.

My friend, Karen, loaned me a mixer that also grinds up meat. It worked wonderfully on making chili meat. Wesley enjoyed it so much that he told me that he wants to get one for us. I looked it up on Amazon and OMG, with the attachments, it is $550. I can’t afford that! So, we look at a cheaper one. We might get one after Christmas.

I have to go get in the bath so that I can be ready before Bernice comes to get me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...