My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Long morning πŸ˜ƒ


Wow, it’s going to be a great day! I’ve been up for a bit. I woke up before the chickens this morning. This morning I am thankful for all the blessings in my life. Waking is the first thing and a loving husband is the second. Usually my second thing that I’m thankful for is ‘getting out of bed on my own’. But today, I had to have help. I don’t know what I did to my back, but it hurts. At least there are no shooting pains. So, today, I will be working on limbering up.

I taught Pheby how to tie a blanket yesterday. We finished up the one blanket that was on the quilting frame. She wanted to do more, so I put a quilt on the frame and she has almost finished ¼ of it. It’s a personal size quilt. She is doing so awesome. I’m so proud of her. I have such a hard time tying one. So, after I was sure that she knew how to do it, I went on to make blankets. I finished one yesterday which is wonderful.


When I get a couple more done, I’ll post their pictures. Not only am I getting Christmas gifts done, I’m using some of my material stash. 😊 When the house gets done that we are wanting to move into, I’ll get to use a lot of my stash for curtains. I’m a little aggravated because the gentleman has told me for a very long time that they were going to start on the house but still hasn’t. But I will check by there today after church to see. Yeah, they work on Sunday. I have no doubt that once they start on it, it won’t take long to finish. I just don’t like not knowing when this is all going to happen.

That’s all for today. I hope that you have a wonderful day. Tell God why you are thankful  for all of the things that He does for you. It’ll make your day better!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...