My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Saturday, December 15, 2018

What today holds?


Good morning y’all! I’m a little late getting started this morning. The kids all got up early and Wesley is home today. I have already wrapped the gifts for the kids Christmas party at church. They are excited. The boys are outside playing Frisbee. And Wesley is on his phone (as usual).

We had a good time last night. We took the kids for pizza and to look at Christmas lights. On our way home, we called Karen and Rob to see if we could stop by. So, we did and ended up playing some dominoes. Do you remember when the guys won? Well, we smoked them. We won 3 games out of 4. That was a lot of fun. Karen, we got this. And Rob I’m not bragging about our gaming abilities. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚


I also finished one more blanket and I think that I have enough material to finish the other two. I will work on them this evening. But as I was sewing, look at what Lucy was up to!!!! πŸ€¦‍♀️ I had forgotten that the kiddos were coming home early so we packed up some more of their stuff. That is hard.


Nope not today, not going to think of it! I hope that you enjoy your day. Give someone your smile today. They may just need it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...