My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Not doing much today!


Good morning y’all! I’m moving around this morning but very slowly. But at least I am moving. I am going to visit Bernice this morning sometime. I won’t be gone too long because I don’t want to get too tired out. I actually got some sleep last night!!!

 
I can’t wait to start getting the Christmas stuff taken down and get the house back to normal. It needs a good cleaning. Speaking of cleaning, I haven’t felt up to snuff but I’ve been trying to get the house cleaned up, one thing at a time. For the ones of you with kiddos, do you know how it feels to get one room clean then head to the next one? Then you go back to the first room and find toys and stuff that the kids have drug out and they are sitting in the middle of the mess, smiling up at you. Well, we don’t have any kiddos here, but we do have Lucy and Dilly. This is how I feel with them. Monday, Wesley and I cleaned up the kitchen and I swept the kitchen and bedroom. When I woke up, my room was a disaster and Lucy was sleeping like she innocent! She is so cute.


I think that we have a few boxes left. I’m hoping to start boxing stuff up. I need to call our soon to be landlord. I hate this waiting game. But hopefully, I can start doing my part. And cleaning the house is part of this as well. That may be what is bothering me the most. I also don’t like having boxes laying around. Luckily, we have two rooms that we can fill up and I won’t have to see them everywhere in the house.

I’m going to say that today is a day that the Lord has made, be happy in it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...