My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

14 more days


Good morning all! I’m feeling a little better today, what about you? I feel like I accomplished some yesterday. Isn’t that a great feeling? So, isn’t that an excuse to be lazy today? Well, maybe not. I got 3 blankets done yesterday and I wrapped 12 presents and they are under the tree! I’m hoping to get 3 or 4 blankets done today.

For some reason, I think that I am going to be short on the fleece that I bought. But I want to get all of them done so that I know exactly what I need. I’m hoping to get them all done this week. I think that I am only short by a couple.

I was so excited yesterday because I was going over to Bernice’s to spend some time with her. I got everything ready to go, went out to the car, went to start the car, and nothing. I looked down to find out that none of my lights or any of my gauges were on. Dang, dead battery. We knew that we needed a new battery but was hoping that it would last until right after Christmas but no luck. I think that we are going to try to jump it off today so that we can take it in to get them to put a new battery in.

But I’m looking at this as a good thing so that I can’t be running around, and I have to finish all of the stuff that I have going on here at the house. It’s a good excuse anyway.

I hope that y’all have a wonderful day and do something productive.

2 comments:

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...