My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Sunday, September 16, 2018

☹️ No Pictures Today!

Good morning y’all! I’m not sure if I can post pictures but I want you to know that I have some wonderful pictures to share of my weekend. I’m sitting here on the balcony with the sounds of the waves crashing on the beach. I have my coffee and some Conway Twitty, Randy Travis, and Keith Whitley. It’s too dark to see the ocean but the sounds and smell is here.

Today is the day I usually dread, packing up to go home and then unloading the car. But it has been an awesome weekend. A wedding always gives me nostalgic feeling.

I will write more when I am at home and I’ll post pictures! I hope that you have had a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...