My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Friday, September 14, 2018

Going into the Storm


Good morning all. Happy Friday! I’m super excited this morning. I get to spend the weekend with some of my family members. But like true family tradition, when most people are headed away from the Gulf of Mexico because of the storm, we are all headed toward the coast. I told you that our family was crazy. Well, rain or shine, we will have fun.

Even through it is supposed to storm, I’m hoping for the best. Maybe we can at least go to the beach on Sunday before we leave. I would love for the kids to be able to play in the water and hunt for seashells. Wouldn’t it be cool if the storm washes up a sand dollar? I would love for the kiddos to find some really cool things.


We will just have to play it by ear. My bff came over yesterday and helped me make peanut brittle. This is my brothers’ favorite candy and I wanted to make some to take to him. I had a really hard time keeping her out of it. Heck, I was afraid to leave the room! šŸ˜Š

And I wanted to show you a picture of Lucy so that you can see how much she has grown. She is still spoiled and such a joy to watch. Her and Dilly play all the time. It does my heart good to see such joy.




I also wanted to share some of the pictures of the house that we will be staying in over the weekend. I will try to take a lot of pictures to share with you.



I hope that y’all have a good weekend. I’m not sure if I remember how to do my blog from my phone but I will try. I challenge to have fun this weekend even if it is raining. There are always games that can be played indoors!


2 comments:

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...