My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Life isn't always what it seems




Good Afternoon. I woke up late and we had to be in court by 9. They heard all the adult cases first. We went to a private room with the judge, lawyer, ADA, and juvenile probation officer. I’m not sure if he even understands the gravity of what he has done. We are hoping that where they are sending him that he can get the help that he needs. Does he know that he needs help? I don’t think so. He was a victim of sexual abuse when he was 6 and was never taken anywhere for help. I honestly just want to strangle people who don’t think that counseling can help. Now he is 14 and in a world of trouble. His whole life is ruined. I know that he can grow from this and change but he has to want help.

But my day is going to get better because that is what I want. I am getting really excited about this weekend. I know that we went to South Padre Island when I was young but do not remember it. So, this will be like my first time there. I am just hoping that the tropical disturbance won’t hit us. We are watching the storm closely. My brother said no presents, but I am just hardheaded when it comes to being told that I can’t do something! 😊


I am planning on getting my nails done tomorrow and going to the grocery store. We picked up a few things this morning at Walmart. We needed snacks, coffee, drinks, and a few other items. I need to remember all the things that I want to take. I will be setting down to make a list on my phone, otherwise, I will forget something. Tomorrow, we are going to pack and load the car. We will be picking up the kids at 9:31 to leave.

I hope that your day is a great one. And remember that you are special and deserve to feel special. I send hugs to everyone!

 


4 comments:

  1. Yes my prayers for your grandson and you and the family

    ReplyDelete
  2. And padre island 🌴 prayers that that storm doesn’t come that close so that y’all enjoy the beautiful beach y’all deserve it and some

    ReplyDelete

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...