My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Monday, September 17, 2018

😜 Just a few pictures!


Good afternoon everyone! I am home but so whooped. The house we stayed in this weekend was so cool. The only thing that I didn’t like was that the kitchen and living area was on the second floor. It was the same for the house that my brother was in and the wedding was on the second floor. So, we walked a lot of stairs. My body sure tells me that I’m not used to walking that many stairs!
 

My bff Bernice got to go with us. I had such a fun time with her. It made for an interesting weekend. She is crazy like me. My husband had his hands full having to put up with us! Poor man! She was also such a help to me. We made egg/hashbrown casserole, shrimp dip, and tartar sauce.

My brother was so calm before the wedding. How is that possible? Getting married is such a nerve wrecking experience. But it was a beautiful wedding. Very simple while elegant at the same time. The pastor kept it quick and very graceful. I truly enjoyed seeing my niece and nephew, Robyn and Blake.

On Sunday, we packed the car and headed to the beach. We splashed and played in the water then the kiddos hunted seashells. We went up to the outdoor showers and rinsed off and then changed clothes. After this, we went and found a nice little restaurant on the strip. They had reallllllly goooood food!



It was also at this time that Bernice got a call that her mom was in the ER in Cuero. And before we could finish our meal, Bernice found out that the ER was going to have her mom taken to Methodist Hospital in San Antonio. So, we go to San Antonio and drop her off at the hospital. On the way home, we took the kids the IHOP for dinner. We finally got home at 9:00. So today has been a day that I haven’t wanted to do anything. So exhausted.

I will write more tomorrow. I hope that your day is wonderful. I have to get ready to cook supper and for the kiddos to get home. Remember that you are beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...