My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Monday, September 24, 2018

Fall is here!


Good wonderful Monday morning! I’ve been busy this morning. I didn’t wake up until 7:30. We left and went to the hardware store to get screws for the rocker. After that I went and put money on our card so that I can pay the bills. We finished with washing the car and vacuuming it out. Now we are home and about to eat lunch. After lunch, I am going to put the polyurethane on the rocker and fix the seat the way that I want it and put the screws back in. I will show you some of my progress. I don’t think that I will get it completed today because I want to let it dry completely.
 

 


I feel as if I have accomplished a lot today. I still have more to do. I still need to figure out what to have for dinner. What to have??? Some days I get so tired of trying to figure out something different to fix. I want to fix something nutritious but what? Dang, I’ll figure it out in a little bit.


This weekend was a laid back one. We didn’t do a whole lot, but it sure felt good to be lazy. Tonight, our favorite show comes back on, The Voice. I have already informed my family and friends that we are unavailable from 7-9 😊. It also comes on Tuesday but only from 7-8. Then I will be unavailable on Wednesday from 7-10 because all the Chicago shows come on. I am super excited about that. Luckily, we have DVR because of NCIS, NCIS New Orleans, Good Doctor, and Blue Bloods. And of course, my hubby always tapes wrestling.






Well I am going to stop typing and actually start being productive.  😉

2 comments:

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...