My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Monday, September 3, 2018

Labor Day 2018

Good morning everyone! I hope that you woke up with a prayer and a smile. I am loving the rain that we are getting. Not to mention that it is great sleeping weather. It’s Labor Day and I thought that I might share a little information on this day.
Labor Day, the first Monday in September, is a creation of the labor movement and is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country.


 



I am going to post a bunch of clip-art of different occupations. I know that there are a lot more, but these are the ones that came to mind when I was looking up stuff. So, if I don’t have a picture of your occupation it doesn’t mean that I don’t appreciate what you do. It is because of all the workers in America that has made it great.
I hope that you have a great day and are safe.



4 comments:

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...