My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

๐Ÿ˜ More and More Pictures


Good morning y’all. I woke up thinking about family and friends. Is it the wedding this weekend or is it that Bernice’s mom being in the hospital? Or is it both? I’m not sure. My mind wonders to my mom and dad. I’m the same age that my mom was when she died. I think about how that is too young to die. I think how she would have loved seeing how big our family has become. I also know that she would be sad about how far apart we all are!
 






It takes effort to make time for each other. Life is busy. We fill our days and weeks with appointments and meetings. It’s difficult to fit in time for each other because you are working with everyone’s schedule. Oh well, I can’t have everything my way!

 


So, I am going to post some more pictures of our weekend. I am wanting to rent a house there next summer for about 5 days, I will be looking into that.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Bernice and her family today. Mom is having surgery today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...