My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Busy Week


Good evening everyone. It seems as most of this week, this blog will be late. I have things that I am doing every morning. My exhaustion is wearing me out. I think also that my allergies are taking a toll on me.

My hubby is having a little surgery tomorrow in San Antonio. He has some extra tissue in the corner of his eye and they are going to remove it and send it off for biopsy. Dr. Panday doesn’t feel like it is anything but just wants to be safe. We have to leave here at around 5 am. I’m to sure how long it will take but then we can come home. On Friday, we have a follow up appointment at 8 am. I have lots of driving going on this week.



Lucy update! She is doing great. She is very stubborn though. No new tricks, just the same ones and working on potty training her on the pads. She sleeps with us and does well all night. I think that she is already so spoiled. She wouldn’t be still until Wesley and I moved apart so that she could crawl up between our shoulders. Where she lays with her back on me and her feet touching Wesley. So yeah, I would say that she is spoiled.

Have you ever just been tired or exhausted? I seem to be that way right now. But I also don’t ever seem to stop. I just don’t want to get into a depression. Been there, done that! And sleeping a lot is a telltale sign that depression is there. But the pain in my back is still nagging at me and at times is more than nagging.


But on a fun note, I brought everyone here at home a lollipop and they were enjoying it. I will write more tomorrow afternoon. I hope that everyone has a wonderful night.
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...