My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Tuesday, August 7, 2018



Good morning. I got woke up about an hour early. Lucy decided that she wanted to play this morning. I didn’t get much done yesterday. I have absolutely nothing planned today so I plan on getting the house done and then sew, if I can keep my mind in a good place. This will be hard today because of my anger. I won’t go into details but the stress that I have been in the past week has now has elevated to outright anger.

I am all ears if anyone has a suggestion of what to do with my anger. I know that I need to redirect my anger into something. Also, I need to pray about it and ask God to take it away from me. The other thing that I know is that anger is a secondary emotion and there is some other emotion under the surface. I know that I need to look into that emotion and figure out why I’m feeling that way.



Part of me just wants to be angry. But I know that God doesn’t want me to hang onto the anger. Oh God, I just need help to manage my emotions right now. I don’t like the way anger makes me feel. I love to be happy and all of the good emotions. But I know that God will help me and lead me in the right way. I just have to let Him have it. If I don’t then I am letting the devil win. And he has already stolen so much in my life but no more!





Thank you for letting me vent. I would love to hear from y’all. Have you ever felt this way? How did you handle it? Any suggestions for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...