My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Monday, August 20, 2018

Spoiled!


Wake up to a wonderful Monday morning. I’ve had a couple cup of coffee and about ready to start my day. I must share something with y’all. When you look at this picture, just realize that we do have a step stool. Wesley and I thought this was too funny.


I’m not too sure what I am going to do today. Bubba and Nick have counseling at 9:00 this morning. That should be fun considering how bad my back is hurting me. I’m supposed to have an appointment in Victoria to set up a date when I “want” a colonoscopy. Really? Want? NOT!!!! They found a couple of polyps that concerned them when I had it done before (about 6 months ago). Woohoo, aren’t I the lucky one? I guess that I should thank God that it wasn’t cancer. It’s just hard to be thankful about having to have the procedure again.

Ok, it is my obligation share the cutest pictures. Lucy isn’t spoiled at all! (snicker) I wouldn’t spoil her! And this morning she started fetching a toy and bringing it back to me then she started picking up the toy and putting it in my hands. Smart puppy! She is awake in one and asleep in the other!




I’m pretty sure that I will make an appointment with my primary and go see her. I am out of the muscle relaxer and almost out of the pain pill. And after I do all of this, I’m hoping to take a nap.



I hope that you have a wonderful day!



2 comments:

  1. Good morning beautiful hope you go get some meds take care see you tomorrow God bless you

    ReplyDelete

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...