My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Monday, August 13, 2018

Back to School


Great Monday morning! I’m feeling a little better this morning. It’s the first day of school and I am excited! We can get back into a routine finally. I had such a hard time having a routine during the summer. Plus, I get to have my days back to myself. I am hoping to get our quilting group going again. It’s not that we couldn’t do it, it was just hard to maintain when you have children and there are always things to do.



I think back to when my kids first days of school. I remember how excited they were. Back then Walmart had layaway. Thank God because that was the only way that I could buy them new school clothes for the new school year. We weren’t too smart this year, but I will learn from my mistake and start buying school clothes in June next year.

The school that our grandchildren are in have a strict dress code. They can only wear collared shirts or spirit shirts and they must be tucked in. I have figured out that there isn’t a lot of choices in the stores that I buy from. So, I guess that I will be looking online for deals.

Today is going to be a busy day. After I get the kids off to school, I must go to Walmart to buy a few things. When I am on my way back, I need to stop by the post office to mail some jeans that I am returning, and then I am picking up a woman that we are going to help alter some clothes.

I hope that your day is blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...