My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Monday, August 6, 2018



Good morning! Technically it is morning. Today is going to be awesome. After a rough couple of days, I just know that I’m going to get some relief today. Saturday night, I had to take Wesley to the hospital around midnight. He was vomiting and having sharp pains in his belly and he could hardly walk because of dizziness. They gave him some medicine for his nausea and that has seemed to help. Getting him to rest is just difficult. He is either full blast or past out. Men! On Sunday I slept until 11:00 and missed church. I went to go get his medications and came home. I was feeling worn out so at 4:30, I laid down for a little bit and then woke up at 12:30. I’m going to have my nights and days mixed up now. Smh

I haven’t done much in the last couple of weeks because I have been so busy and stressed out that I felt as if I couldn’t. But I know that this week will be easier. God is going to put his hand on my family and help us.



Lucy is doing great. She has already started using her puppy pads. She gets treats when she does. She is such a delight to watch. The kiddos started playing rough with her and now she chases Nick around trying to bite him. So now they don’t play rough. Pheby painted her toenails green but had to do so when she was sleeping because she wouldn’t stay still. Lol  




So today, I am going to make the best out of it that I can. I am going to get the kids to help me clean. Bubba and Nick cleaned their room yesterday and rearranged it. I have two quilts and a phone pouch to work on. Plus, I have a rocking chair and a dresser that I want to redo. I really need to have a productive week.


4 comments:

  1. Hope Bebo feels better, prayers for your family love y'all

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers always my beautiful friend and just and I will be there!love u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my friend, I don't know what I would do without you!

    ReplyDelete

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...