My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Monday, August 27, 2018

Start My Week



Good morning all! I woke up a little late this morning. I blame it on Lucy. She woke me up around 2:30 am wanting to get up in bed with us. So, I picked her up and put her in bed, she crawled up under the cover in between us and went to sleep. smh

Today is going to be my one and only easy day. All I am going to do is take Lucy to the vet. She will be getting her first shots, nails clipped, and her flea medicine. This ought to be fun. She is so rambunctious.

I also have to see if my referral was done for my appointment with the eye doctor. They want to do an eye lift. I always look like I am half asleep. When I hold my eye open, I see so much better. So, I am going to see what we can do about it.



I want to do some crafts today. I haven’t worked on anything in a while and I am missing it so bad. I have been taking muscle relaxants and pain pills for my back and they make me tired. I didn’t take any yesterday and am going to try not to take any today. Maybe I can get something done.



I’m going to stop this blog for now and start getting ready for my day. Thank you for letting me a part of your day. God bless you and always remember that you are not alone.

Please feel free to leave me a comment and I will reply as soon as I can. My challenge today is to do something crafty!



4 comments:

  1. God bless you my beautiful friend for all you do for everyone around you!! See you soon

    ReplyDelete

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...