My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Wednesday, August 1, 2018



Good morning everyone! I hope that each of you are having a wonderful start to your day. I know that I have a positive outlook today. I’ve got a pretty stressful day ahead of me but I’m not going to let it get me down. I also am not going to let someone else’s drama become mine. Today, I am going to be happy in the knowledge that my God has it all under control.
How is Lucy you ask? Well, she is adjusting to her new home very well. She loves to play with the kids. She chases them around. We bought her a new collar, dog bowl, toys, and treats. She loves the toys and I only paid a dollar for them at Dollar General. Heck yeah, especially when I know that I am going to have to buy things that she will chew up! She has pottied on the pad that we have on the floor. I found out that she was born June 6th.

My bestie came over yesterday and we just talked and drank coffee together. And she was selling a beautiful pair of shoes and I told her that I wanted for one of my granddaughters. Aren’t they just too cute?



Well, I hope that all of you have a spectacular day! Even in confusion, I will always try to do the right thing!

                                                                                                                         








4 comments:

  1. Good morning beautiful had a great time with y’all yesterday! Love you see you soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Ma'am. You are such a beautiful lady! Thank you for always being there for me.

      Delete
  2. love y all...attitude of gratitude & surrender to the God Almighty....love it! G2G!

    ReplyDelete

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...