My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Friday, August 3, 2018





Good afternoon! Well, I had surgery this morning and then came home and slept. I woke up at 4:00 this morning, went to pick up my bff, then off to the hospital. Things went well but I’m in a little pain. Sitting, standing, and bending is hard to do. I’m am very leery of taking a bath. I think that I might take a shower.





This week has been one of the most stressful weeks that I have had in a long time. But I made it through it. I am looking forward to the next two weeks. Next week because I just need a week of calm and the following is when school starts.









I want to say Happy Birthday to my son-in-law, Chris. I am truly proud of you. I’m sorry about last night.







I also want to say thank you to my friends Bernice and Mikka for everything that y’all have done for me and my family this week. We couldn’t have made it without you! I also want to thank Pastor Hollas and Nelda and Dillon for doing all that y’all did.




I now understand how important it is for a support system in my life. This week would qualify as a crisis week and my support system is what helped me not go crazy. I have found comfort in Gods word and what He has said to me.

2 comments:

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...