My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Tuesday, July 31, 2018




 Good morning. I know that y’all noticed that I didn’t blog yesterday, or at least I hope that you noticed! 😊 I’ll start out with the happy part of our day. I went and picked up our newest family member. I am pretty sure that her name is going to be Lucy. She is a beagle. Right now, all she does is WHINE, eat, drink, play, sleep, and POOP! It’s been a long time since I’ve had a puppy. It’s going to take me a day or so (probably more like a week) to remember how to do this. But she is so sweet. I get to go shopping for her today.






Have you ever been in a situation that seems impossible? When you think ‘this can’t be happening’? And when you drop to your knees and tell God that you can’t handle this and that it is too much? And see I’m not a patient person in some ways. When I pray for something, a lot of the time, I want the answer right now and preferably in writing! 😉 But it doesn’t work that way. No matter which way we decide to go with this, there is no quick fix and it won’t just go away.

I know that I have such an awesome support system. Without them, I think that I would have fell apart! Thank you Brother Hollas, Nelda, Dillon, Bernice, and Mikka. I would have never made it through yesterday if it weren’t for My God and these people!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...