The life of a daughter, sister, wife, mom, and grandmother. I am also a grieving grandmother! I like to quilt and make homemade gifts and I like to cook. I love my family and friends and enjoy doing things for them.
My thought for the day!
My thought for the day!
Just Breathe!
Sunday, July 8, 2018
Good afternoon all! I apologize for being so late with journaling. I didn't feel too good this morning. I ended up sleeping 14 hours. I've had lunch and a bath so I feel a little bit better.
I'm excited about picking up Eli today. I miss him so much. My son and his momma lived with us for about the first year of his life. And after they moved out, I got to keep him for a whole week every month. When we lived in the same town, I babysat him while they worked. He is also my first biological grandson. I love him so much and am so thankful that his momma lets us have time with him. Our time is growing shorter the older he gets! He has activities that keep him busy and we no longer live in the same town or in the next town over. We live two and a half hours away which makes it difficult.
I hope that y'all have an awesome day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Tough Subject
Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...
-
This is me today after having such a great time yesterday. How is today going to measure up? I know that it won't because it can...
-
Today is going to be an awesome day! I'm going to finish sewing the quilt top together and I am going to get it ready for the quiltin...
-
Good morning everyone! I hope that each of you are having a wonderful start to your day. I know that I have a positive outlook today. I’...

No comments:
Post a Comment