My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Sunday, July 8, 2018



Good afternoon all! I apologize for being so late with journaling. I didn't feel too good this morning. I ended up sleeping 14 hours. I've had lunch and a bath so I feel a little bit better.

I'm excited about picking up Eli today. I miss him so much. My son and his momma lived with us for about the first year of his life. And after they moved out, I got to keep him for a whole week every month. When we lived in the same town, I babysat him while they worked. He is also my first biological grandson. I love him so much and am so thankful that his momma lets us have time with him. Our time is growing shorter the older he gets! He has activities that keep him busy and we no longer live in the same town or in the next town over. We live two and a half hours away which makes it difficult.

I hope that y'all have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...