My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Friday, July 20, 2018

Good morning all of you! The picture on the right represent how I am feeling this morning. The reason I am feeling like hiding under a rock is because I didn't accomplish anything yesterday. I mean absolutely nothing! I am planning on not letting myself just sit around all day. I have things that I need to do. Clean house, laundry, quilting, grocery list, school supply list, and so much more (which I can't remember).I did cook dinner yesterday. Everyone seemed to enjoy it. I made chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, and mixed veggies. Not one of our healthiest meals! I don't know why I didn't take a picture of it. Next time I will.

I think that our cat is doing better. She seems to be following me everywhere I go. But she has started sleeping in our bed with us, which is not something that she has ever done. Well, guess where she lays! Right on top of me. Now I'm an older woman who takes medication for my bladder. Having said this (most older women understand this), I wake up during the night to go to the restroom. When everything is perfect, it is a challenge to make it on time. Now, it seems that Dilly is going to be another nightly test to see if I can make it to the potty. I don't understand but when I wake up, she doesn't want to move off me, I even have a few scratches to show that she didn't want to get off of me! And when I do get up, she stares at me like "where do you think you are going?"

I think that I will make this short today. I may post more later! I hope that your day is wonderful and that you do one things nice for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...