My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Wednesday, July 18, 2018



Good morning! I'm not sure how I feel this morning. I slept for over 10 hours but now I'm sore. The older I get there always seems like there is something that wants me to know it's there. Like my back, I never had any problems with it and now every morning it reminds me that it is there. But I am lucky because after a couple of hours, it will go back to being anonymous.  😉

I love that saying! As with everyone, I have really had bad patches in my life but I usually can look back and see something funny or something that I learned from it. As I went through some of these "bad patches" I thought that I would never make it through it. I'm here now so it seems as if I made it. I also know that sometimes I make things worse than they really are.

Ok, yesterday, I got my quilt top sewn together and on the quilting frame. I have 3/4 of it basted! I love my new basting gun. I will take a picture today when I get it finished (basted). Bernice, my best-est friend, came over and we had fun talking and working on different things. We got her quilted bible cover ready to be sewn together. We got her wedding ceremony invitations put together.

Isn't she beautiful? We try to get together at least once a week. We started a little sewing group for anyone who wants to come. We will work on anything. It's more of a thing to get us together and not be alone. It's hard sometimes to make the time because we have so many things going on in our lives. I try to make it a priority but with four kiddos and hubby, it doesn't always happen.

So my plans today are to finish basting the quilt and I want to make some hot sauce and maybe take the kiddos swimming. I think that it would be good for me. Good exercise and boy do I need some exercise, I think that it would make me feel better.

I'm upset with myself. I didn't get a picture with my daughter or sons over the weekend. Tiffany, Danny, and Justin, next time y'all aren't getting out of it. lol

I hope that you all have an awesome day because I am planning on having one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...