My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Friday, July 27, 2018


So this is what we need to drink on these hot sultry evenings. A glass with sweet tea and plenty of ice! I use to drink a lot of tea but now mostly just water with lots of ice.

I hope that your day has been awesome.

My day has been fairly busy day. I woke up and drank coffee with my hubby at 3:00. I laid back down at 5:30 when he headed to work. I didn't wake up until 10:30. We fixed lunch and then got changed into our swimming clothes.


 
 


 

 

I believe they had a blast and they wore me out. After we got finished swimming, we headed home and I got a bath and then my hubby came home. We decided to try to out to eat! They were so wonderful that we got compliments from other people in the restaurant. We were so proud of them!!!




They seemed to really enjoy it and they all had gummie-worms for dessert. After dinner, we made it through Walmart and then I dropped of hubby and boys and headed to grocery store. I bought groceries and then we put them up. I am super tired and am going to bed, because we have a busy day planned.

Good Night
Sleep Tight
Don't let the bedbugs bite!!!!!

1 comment:

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...