My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Thursday, July 19, 2018

 Good morning everyone! I'm not sure what I want to write this morning. I don't think that I am awake enough. I am about halfway thru my first coffee. Fast forward, halfway thru second cup of coffee. I just got off the phone with Justin. Our conversations always goes all over the place. But one of the things that we talked about is also something that I spoke with Tiffany about this past weekend.I am so bad about judging what I think other people think about me. Let me give you a simple example: I see a thin person and I think that they are looking at me and just thinking about how big I am. Now, I shouldn't do that but that is where my mind goes with it. I have to conscientiously stop myself. I find myself doing that about other things besides my size. This is a sign of my self-esteem and that it is something that I need to improve. I don't always do this but I know that I need to work on this. Does anyone else ever feel this way?

I don't have a plan for today but I will show you what I did yesterday. I accomplished two things. The first thing was Homemade Salsa. The one in the plastic container is the hotter one. I left the seeds on some of the jalapenos. The ones in the jars are a little milder. Everyone thought that it tasted great. I had Pheby helping me. She worked the blender. Bubba didn't try it, he doesn't like anything remotely spicy. I sent a picture of this to Wesley and Tiffany. Tiffany has already put her order in. So I guess that I will be making more this week.

The next thing that I did was finish basting my quilt and start quilting it. I am super excited about finishing it. I think that it looks so cute. I hope that they like it.  The next picture that I post will be the finished product. Hopefully I will get it done here in the next week. It just depends on how much time I get to work on it.

I can't believe that school starts in three weeks. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about it but dang, they are starting early. Oh, and I have to tell you what I am doing this weekend. Sunday is going to be such an exciting day. There are six girls all going to a play. Tiffany, Eva, Jimmi, Emma, Pheby, and I are going to meet with for lunch. I've always wanted to see the play and we are this Sunday at http://theatrevictoria.org/ . I will give y'all an update on it when I get back.


Well, I think that is all for this morning. I hope that your day is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...