My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Sunday, July 29, 2018


Good wonderful Sunday morning. I’m so excited. I haven’t been to church in the last couple of weeks and I am going today! I didn’t realize how much until yesterday. I was out of town a couple of weeks ago and last week, I met Tiffany, Eva, Jimmi, and Emma in Victoria for lunch and a play. But today, I’m going!





It’s 4:00 in the morning and I’m on my third cup of coffee! Woohoo…. By 11:00, I’ll be ready for a nap though. But I will at least make it until lunch. I’m not promising beyond noon!






I feel so special, my hubby grilled yesterday. We have enough leftover for lunch and dinner today. There probably will be enough for lunch tomorrow as well. He grilled chicken, hamburger, sausage, and hot dogs! You can't go wrong with any of this when you have six kiddos at your table. 

If I can stay awake today (big if), I would like to work on the quilt. I have too many projects unfinished. I like to procrastinate but having three projects in the process just bothers my OCD side. I have one quilt on my sewing machine, one quilt basted, and a phone pouch to finish.

I was mistaken, school starts in two weeks, on the 13th. I enjoy the kids during the summer but am so ready for them to go back to school.


I hope that you have a very blessed Sunday!

2 comments:

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...