My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Wednesday, July 25, 2018


Good morning all! I am excited this morning and let me tell you why. My bf Bernice and I started this little group of ladies. We get together and do sewing, crocheting, or anything that someone wants to try. We call ourselves the “Sewing Sweeties”. When we were at creative connections, several women showed interest in getting together with us. I’m hoping so.

When I checked my email, there was a reminder that I was going to the 2018 TEXAS CASA CHILD WELFARE PRIMER on Thursday the 26th. I have a motel reservation tonight. I have never got involved with a group since I was in high school. I’ll tell you more about it when I get home.

Now for the big news! I am picking up 2 of our granddaughters Thursday evening and keeping them for a week! We haven’t seen them in a while, so we are super excited about this. These two are my hubby’s daughters two girls. So, it will be fun to have 3 girls and 3 boys here, kind of like the Brady Bunch. I do need to find out if our local pool will be open next week. I’m just thinking of what we can do to keep the kiddos entertained.




Now, come Tuesday or Wednesday, y’all might have to remind me that I am having a good time. Lol






I think that this is all that I am going to write about right now. I will let y’all know how today goes. I will try to figure out how to add pictures when I do my blog on my phone.

I would really love to hear from you! If you have ideas on how I can improve my blog, I am all ears. What would you like to hear?
Enjoy a couple of moments just for yourself and God!

2 comments:

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...