My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Monday, July 9, 2018


Woohoo, it's Monday. I have gotten plenty of sleep over the weekend and feel soooo ready for the week. We picked Eli up yesterday and when we got home, I gave all 4 boys a haircut! They all needed it so bad. I will be taking Emilio to the church this morning so that he can go to church camp for the week! Yea!!! If any of you have 13 year olds in the house, I am sure that you understand me.

I bought my thread this weekend and picked up some more material for my stash. My hubby just rolled his eyes at me and I tried to explain that it was on SALE! He told me this morning that I needed to start using my "stash" instead of adding to it! lol Little does he know that this is how it works. He also said that I need to finish some of my projects before I start any more! I said that I would ;). However, since I have my thread for my curtains, I thought that I would work on those today.

I will have to get the kiddos situated before I start. I thought that I would let them build forts in the living room and dining room today. If anyone has any ideas for kids, I am all ears. I don't let them watch tv all day and I don't allow electronics nor gaming consoles all day. We have plenty of board games and cards and dominoes not to mention all of their toys.

I am looking forward to Thursday, I will headed to my daughters house for the weekend. I need me some "Tiffany" time. The only thing is that she is always busy, I don't think that she knows how to sit down. I am so proud of her. She is a Nurse Practitioner, going for her doctorate, a mom to two, step mom to two, wife, in a group that empowers women, and very active in her church. I can't keep up with everything that she is involved in. I am sure I missed something. But she always has time for me and she makes sure that I get to Facetime with my grandbabies.

Well, I hope that you have a wonderful day! 

2 comments:

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...