My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Tuesday, July 24, 2018




This is where I would like to be! At a lake somewhere kicked back watching as the sun disappears into the water. I think that I could even handle this Texas heat. But I’m not so I won’t even try to handle this heat.

I was talking to my bestie today and she always accuses me of acting like I’m 20. But I feel 20 until I get out of my bed and my body says that I’m 51! Dang reality!

We got to tie dye t-shirts today. We were at a group called Creative Connections. It is several older women that get together once a month and do some kind of DIY craft. We have fun!

Several women said that they are coming over tomorrow. I hope so, I think that the more women we get together, the more fun it will be. They asked me what we were doing and I’m not sure. I was hoping to draw some inspiration from them. I do have to work on my quilt too. We will see where tomorrow takes us!

I just wanted to touch base with everyone and tell y’all good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...