The life of a daughter, sister, wife, mom, and grandmother. I am also a grieving grandmother! I like to quilt and make homemade gifts and I like to cook. I love my family and friends and enjoy doing things for them.
My thought for the day!
My thought for the day!
Just Breathe!
Thursday, July 12, 2018
Well good morning! I have made it to my daughter’s house. I only brought Eli with me. I need a little time for me. One of the first things my granddaughter asked me when I got here was if we were going to make ice cream. She is 2 1/2! I told her that we would go get stuff for cupcakes! That satisfied her. I don’t know how to insert pictures from my phone but I will work on it.
Hope y’all have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Tough Subject
Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...
-
Good morning y’all! I am enjoying my second cup of coffee. I’m not really feeling it this morning. My body is sore but I’m guessing it is...
-
Good morning everyone. I hope that your morning has started out as well as mine. Today is such a special day to me. 31 years ago, at 10:4...
-
Good afternoon y’all. I feel awesome today. I went to church. I needed that today. So how was your morning? I hope as good as mine. Yeste...
No comments:
Post a Comment