My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Happy wonderful Saturday morning! I had an awesome day yesterday! It was so much fun watching the kiddos. Seeing all of the milestones that they have reached. And then my daughter and I spent a couple of hours talking. That was beyond words.

I am looking forward to this afternoon, my immediate family will be here. It’s been such a long time since we all got together. I’m hoping to beat a few of them at dominos. I’ll let you know how it goes. I will be headed home in the morning. My mini vacation will be over. Back to reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...