My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Saturday, July 28, 2018






Good morning everyone! Today is going to be a busy day. My bestie, Bernice, and I are going to get pedicures and I am taking 3 granddaughters with me. They are 12, 8, & 6. So, this should be an interesting day. I will try to keep taking pictures so that I can share it with you.



How many of you deal with not being heard? I hate not being heard. It makes me feel unimportant, not appreciated, and like I don’t matter. Now for the big question: (drum roll) how do you deal with it?

I do one of two things. I either shut down and don’t talk about it or I blow up! Yes, I know that neither one of these is very helpful. But sometimes they work. I really need to find a more effective way to communicate my feelings.

If anyone wants to share their thoughts and feelings, please feel free to do so here. I don’t criticize, and I try to be uplifting. God has done so much for me in my lifetime that I try to give back in some small way. I love the serenity prayer and I found this which I love. I thought that I would share it with y'all.




I was sitting here drinking my coffee and had a thought. I wonder if the nail salon charges the same for kids as they do for adults. The kiddos start school in 2 weeks. I don’t know why I was thinking one week. I’m telling you, I think that this blonde hair dye is getting to my brain. Maybe I should have left it gray?????




Well, I hope that your day is awesome and I will let you know how today goes for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...