My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

How was your day? I hope that you had a blast. Mine was pretty good. The best part is that I took a three hour nap. Oh my, did that feel great. But on the down side, I will probably not be able to go to sleep tonight. But I am ok with that.

I need your help. Can you please comment for me? And help me with ideas?

I am about to start another quilt which will be for my 21st grandchild due in October. It is supposed to be a boy so I am doing a race car design. I can't find a picture of the design but here are three of the fabrics that I am using.





 The black and white checkered is going to be the main fabric in the quilt. There will be a strip (about 6 inches) of the classic car material. And there will be a black fabric that goes around these and to finish it off, the red will be the border.


Here are just some of my stuff that I have made (not the babies):







No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...