My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Good afternoon all! I got home a little while ago. Spent some time with hubby and kiddos. Took a really nice bath and thought I would catch y'all up including some pictures:




Eva was tired after playing Fairy Princess all morning.




"Smile everyone, I am a Fairy Princess"




Here is the Prince of the house "Prince Ezzy"




Eva picked me the prettiest flowers!




This is before she got her "crown".








These pictures were taken Thursday and Friday.

Saturday was an awesome day. I got to play in the water with the kiddos.






Here are three of my grandkids. Left to right: Hayden, Eli, and Eva. They are some wonderful kids. They had me waterlogged pretty quickly.







Hayden was just chillin'! He loves the water!




These two were in the water from around 3:30 - 9:00. They are waterbugs!








My daughter and her husband, Tiffany and Chris, are such gracious host. They barbecued all kinds of food yesterday for all of us. Danny and Stacy came with Hayden and Justin and Connie came with Kai. It was so much fun watching how the grandchildren interacting with each other. I can't say that I am rested but I can say that I am rejuvenated.

I am still a non-smoker. 2 weeks and 2 days!!!!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...