My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Tuesday, July 10, 2018



Good morning! This picture represents how I am feeling this morning.I just woke up and am working on my first cup of coffee. So I know that it will get so much better. I am so happy that I got my curtains done. I have a lot to do today so I'm not sure that I will get to work on the baby blanket.

Here are some things that I am going to do today: Take the kiddos swimming, do some laundry, and cook gumbo because we are having a couple from church over today. And the house needs some spot cleaning before we have company. They have never been here before and I think that first impressions are very important.

I also made something that just looked too rich for me to eat last night. Oven baked s'mores! I didn't want to take any extra insulin!


I'm not real sure how my morning is going to go, but I will let y'all know!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...