My thought for the day!

My thought for the day!

Just Breathe!

Sunday, July 22, 2018




I just know that today is going to be an Awesome day. I'm going to Sunday School this morning and then Pheby and I are going to head toward Victoria. We are going to meet with Tiffany, Eva, Jimmi, and Emma at Tokyo Grill (hibachi grill) for lunch. After lunch, we are going to see a live production of Grease!



I love this movie so much and I have never seen it as a play. It is always been something that I wanted to do. Let me explain who Jimmi is. She is my daughters best friend and they have been friends for many years. When they were teenagers, they were always hanging out. I'm excited about having a day with my daughter and granddaughters.



I think that this is so true!!!!
I love you Tiffany!


I hope that you have a wonderful day.

Please feel free to comment, it would help me decide what to write about!!!!!!

God Bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tough Subject

 Good morning y'all. I hope that everyone is having a great day and week. I have been thinking of writing this for a while now. I see th...